DOES MECTIME CHECK THE PRODUCTS BEFORE SHIPPING THEM TO ME?
Yes, for sure.
We have a professional Quality Control team. They will check carefully for each item we received from suppliers and manufacturers to avoid sending defective goods to our customers.
If an item is found defective in our QC test, it will be returned to the supplier / factory. So please don't worry about receiving a defective item because we are committed to being a trustworthy and reliable seller on international on-line shopping market.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ITEMS ARRIVED DAMAGED?
Rarely, rough handling by the courier can lead to physical damage to your goods, if this has happened, please follow these steps:
If possible, raise a complaint directly with the delivery representative of the courier company before you sign for the goods. They will advise you on the complaint procedure.
If you already signed for the packet, take photos showing the damage and contact the local office of the courier/delivery company to complain. They will have a complaining procedure which will enable you to get compensation.
Next, contact Mectime immediately with your order number and a full description / pictures of the broken item issue. We will contact the courier company from our end.
Once the courier company confirms that the case is valid, they will compensate Mectime, and we will pass on this compensation to you. The compensation varies from case to case and is different for each delivery company. In some cases you will need to pay to post the broken item back to Mectime in order for us to send out a new piece.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PRODUCTS GO BROKEN AFTER A PERIOD OF USE?
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Every product has a specific warranty period (If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this case, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
1. The photos of original package with front and back sides
2. The photos or video of the defective item(s)
3. The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item(s)
We will usually offer you a refund or send a replacement as soon as the problem is confirmed.
Sometimes you may need to ship the defective item back to us for free repair service or a new replacement. Customer should cover the return shipping fee.
WARRANTY EXEMPTIONS AND NOTES
1. Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
All returns must first be authorized by mectime Support team prior to return. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization, sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty box, there will no compensation permitted in such cases.
1. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, excise duties or tariffs during the item return to China. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
2. Mectime will ship the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping by default. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.